Press & Media – Adventure Travel
Another World Adventures media is a breath of fresh air for journalists looking for new, interesting and unusual trips and travel stories to write about.
Emerging and unusual destinations are high on our agenda including West Africa, Middle East and Central Asia as well as our global oceans.
We can provide story ideas for features and round-ups, exciting new adventure content, interviews and high resolution images.
For film-makers and PR agencies we have a wealth of professional fixers, local experts and production support that can be tailored for press trips, film production, competition prizes and much more. Just ask.
To register to receive our press releases and updates please email [email protected]
Our media coverage includes international quality publications including – Sunday Times, GQ Magazine. Easy Living Magazine, The Guardian Online, the Times, AOL Travel, National Geographic Traveller, Men’s Health, Sport Magazine, Curious Animal and many others.
We make headlines like:
- Trips of the Year
- Once In a Lifetime Trips worth the pension splurge
- Flying Solo
- Around the World in 80 Adventures
- Six of the World’s Best Epic Journeys
- New Travel Challenges for the Fit, Fearless and Freaky
- (Grown Up) Gap Year Adventures
- 5 Top Things to Know About the Galapagos Islands – Plus
- Sea Adventure of a Lifetime
“Looking for an ‘out-of-the-box’ travel experience? Another World Adventures might have just the trip for you” Royal Gazette