Georgia has some of the world’s most spectacular mountains and some very fine horses making it a perfect location for a one-week horse adventure.
The Georgians have a saying … at the beginning of time when God was giving out land to the various nations of the world the Georgians were too busy drinking to attend. Arriving late, God was angry and asked why they had dishonoured him so; there was now no land left to give them. But the Georgians replied that far from dishonouring God they were late simply because they were drinking to His health and this had taken quite some time. God was pleased by their answer and so gave them the tiny bit of land he had kept for himself.
Georgia has some of the world’s most spectacular mountains and some very fine horses making it a perfect location for a one-week horse adventure. But that is not all. By travelling into the Tusheti region, an isolated and immensely characterful part of Georgia with the Tolkeinesque towers, flower-strewn meadows and spectacular snow-capped peak, you will have a cracking adventure, all the while experiencing Georgia’s unrivalled hospitality.
- Riding through the Caucasus – wild flowers beneath your hooves
- The historic old town of Tbilisi
- The untouched valley of Tusheti
- Homestay in the mountains with a Georgian family
- More UNESCO sites than you could shake a stick at!
Why you'll love this adventure
- Incredible scenery and remote riding ... think wild flowers and untouched valleys
- Opportunity to experience a homestay in the mountains with a Georgian family
- Everything is taken care of including all meals and there are no hidden extras so you can just enjoy
1 August 2020
9 August 2020
For full details and the in depth itinerary from the operator please complete an enquiry form. Thanks!
- Full services of a Tour Leader with local guides and drivers
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
- All transport (minibuses/coaster bus & 4WD)
- 8 nights’ accommodation (2 in hotels, 6 night in simple guesthouses/homestays)
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through the tour operator’s office)
8 nights accommodation (2 in hotels, 6 night in simple guesthouses/homestays)
7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners (typically in local restaurants where viable)
This operator is a multi-award winning adventure travel company specialising in small group tours and tailor made holidays to some of the most extraordinary destinations across the Indian sub-continent, Central Asia, the Middle East, Africa, South East Asia, Latin America and Europe.
We love their unique, original itineraries – whether they are for small group travel or individually created for tailor made clients – allowing you to take journeys that venture beneath the surface of the region. This operator concentrates on the locations they know and love. They don’t source itineraries from other agents, nor do they run the same tour over and over (thus creating a ‘tourist circuit’, spoiling an untouched region). Instead, they rarely run any group tour more than a couple of times a year on routes they have discovered for themselves, to give a truly authentic, off-the-beaten-track experience.
A most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable travel company!Very helpful and provided lots of research material and excellent personal perspectives on the tall ship sailing trip I was interested in taking.
Excellent thoughtful service.They were prompt and friendly, and so thorough and helpful in connecting me with my adventure.
One of a Kind Service!From the very beginning of reaching out to AWA, they were super helpful, enthusiastic and informative.
Why Book with Another World Adventures?
Book direct with the tour operator. No mark-ups, no fees.
Save time by browsing our handpicked collection of the best adventure travel experiences.
Claim free travel gifts when you use our site to find your next trip.