Explore a mystical land of incredible natural beauty and rare wildlife on this Sabah Adventure tour. With its collection of exotic animals, ancient traditions, hot springs, tribal villages, loveable orangutans and incredible views from the summit of Mt Kinabalu, Sabah has something for everyone.
This adventure tour through Sabah Borneo has something for everyone. Come enjoy a mystical land of rare wildlife and incredible natural beauty. Hot springs, exotic animals, ancient traditions, lovable orangutans, tribal villages, and the most amazing views are awaiting you.
You’ll experience the very best of Borneo on this trip. Climb Mt. Kinabalu, share laughs with your local village hosts, watch the elusive sea turtles on Turtle Beach as they lay their eggs, and relax in beautiful hot springs.
- Trek through the steamy Kinabatangan rainforest
- Watch giant turtles lay their eggs on the famous Turtle Beach
- Hear infamous mountain myths from your hosts during a village home-stay
- Play with mischievous orangutans at Sepilok
- See the sun rise over Southeast Asia from the top of the magnificent Mt. Kinabalu
- Completely let go and relax in the Poring Hot Springs
- Enjoy a home-stay cooking lesson in locale cuisine – and then enjoy the cuisine to your heart’s content
- Take a wildlife cruise through Dusun at dawn
- Visit ancient Chinese temples
- Marvel at incredible views of the ocean, the bays, from mountain tops, and among dense jungle rainforest.
The adventure begins in the capital city of Kota Kinabalu and its full power from day one. You can explore the city a bit – taking in museums and the culture of city life – before heading out to your first home-stay and then on to the heights of Mt. Kinabalu. You’ll visit the regions conservation project, MESCOT, which helps local villages by providing environmental education.
From there you’ll explore the jungle by boat and at night let yourself be lulled to sleep by the sounds of the wild hornbills and macaques. There will be other jungle excursions as you visit the Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, the Rainforest Discovery Centre (RDC), the monkey sanctuary in Labuk Bay, and other organizations working to improve life for both humans and wildlife.
Group sizes range from one to sixteen and all fitness levels are welcome. You’ll be amazed at what you learn and experience during these twelve days and you’ll return home believing that an adventure through Borneo is a must for everyone.
Let your imagination soar on this Borneo Sabah adventure and enquire today.