Travel deep into the heart of Swedish Lapland and enjoy unique hospitality within the wilderness on this winter experiences Sweden trip.
Located overlooking the frozen waters of the Luleå archipelago, the Bråndön lodge provides the perfect setting for an exhilarating snowshoe safari, as well as a chance to enjoy a unique wilderness dinner in a Sami lavvu tent.
Continuing the journey by train, you then reach the highlight of your stay, the Icehotel in Kiruna. Spend one night in a warm room before spending your second evening in a room carved from the ice of the Torne River. Sample flavours of the region from a five-course menu, served on ice plates and on an ice table.
You’ll then head deep into the beautiful winter wilderness, to spend two nights at Abisko Mountain Lodge. Abisko National Park is home to the renowned Abisko Sky Station, whose location, high on the slopes of Mount Nuolja, makes it one of the best places on earth to view the incredible spectacle of the Northern Lights.
- Spend a night in an ice room at the famous Ice Hotel
- Mush your own dog team through the Arctic wilderness
- Experience a unique dining opportunity with dinner served on ice
- Enjoy dedicated aurora hunts with your expert guides
- Learn skills for survival in Arctic conditions