This 8 day El Salvador surf and adventure trip is perfect for beginners or intermediate surfers, with long sandy beaches, ideally sized waves and bilingual surf instructors.
Combine surfing lessons with adventures to Maya sites and coffee plantations, volcano hikes and kayaking through mangroves as you explore two of El Salvador’s best surf spots. El Salvador boasts lush mountain ranges, stunning volcanoes and a narrow coastal belt featuring some of the most beautiful beaches and right hand point breaks in the world.
Start your El Salvador surf and adventure trip with 4 days on the west coast at the bohemian El Tunco where you will learn to surf with expert bilingual instructors at Sunzal. Morning lessons are combined with afternoon adventures, exploring historic Maya sites, visiting coffee plantations and hiking up the volcano of Santa Ana.
Then head off to the more remote lush tropical east coast where you’ll stay near El Cuco and surf at Las Flores, a perfect sandy beach location. Come the afternoons, take a kayaking trip to explore the mangrove forests or just chill out by the pool or enjoy a massage at the hotel.
- surf lessons and exploratory adventures on both the east and west coasts of El Salvador
- some of the most beautiful beaches and right hand point breaks in the world
- experience the green lagoon of Apaneca by bike, foot or zipline
- explore mangrove forests by kayak
- after a morning’s surf take a relaxing massage or spend time in the pool