Rare chance to cross the Atlantic Ocean in style on a luxury 54ft catamaran in November 2024.
After receiving an overwhelming interest in the Atlantic Rally Cruisers (ARC) again, one of our sailing partners has announced a plan to sail transatlantic on an exceptional 54ft (2022) catamaran in 2024.
This voyage offers an unparalleled blend of luxury vessel and ocean going sailing adventure unlike anything they have offered before with their typical crossing options being a more no-frills, racing experience.
The journey begins from the stunning shores of Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain. As you step aboard the Bali 5.4, you’ll be enveloped in an atmosphere of adventure and comfort. This remarkable catamaran has been meticulously designed to redefine luxury travel at sea. With spacious cabins, en-suite bathrooms, air con, it ensures your comfort and privacy throughout the journey.
- Days 1-4 – 11th-14th Nov 2023 – Boat Preparation & Training – Arrival. You will then have a day of boat preparation, training, and familiarisation of the boat and your fellow crewmates. Please bear in mind that most of the boats on the dock will be taking part in the same activity of repairs, last-minute enhancements, provisioning, and tweaks. We are no different so please expect the first day to be hard work.
Day 5 – 15th Nov 2024 Depart Las Palmas
- Day 31 – 16th Dec 2023 – Arrive in Martinique – Expected to arrive in Martinique the 16th Dec 2023
Those taking part do so for a hands-on experience. They are happy to discuss welcoming all levels of sailing experience and you can discuss this with their crew office upon making an enquiry.
Why you'll love this adventure
- Fulfill a bucket list to sail transatlantic with fellow adventure seekers
- Perfect for solo travellers or friends
- A luxury boat for an epic ocean going experience
11 November 2024
16 December 2024
Please make an enquiry for full details!
- Accommodation on board (shared cabins)
- Certified Professional Skipper
- Basic Training
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Mooring Fees
- Insurance for the yacht
- Personal locating beacon
- Meals offboard
- Transfers airport-marina-airport
- Shore based accommodation
- Wet gear
- Personal insurance (we recommend Topsail)
- Provisioning (around £90)
The motivation behind this operator was making access to sail racing more accessible. When the founder wanted to progress from competing in dinghies to moving to bigger boats it became apparent that this could be a hard transition without knowing the right people who already owned yachts... so he charter a boat, found like minded people and divided the cost between those onboard. It's a model that works and since then they've brought crews together around the world to take part in sailing races and ocean crossings. Expect to find a motely crew on board from GAP year students to seasoned sailors in their 70's with lots of nationalities thrown into the mix. Just how we like it!
Sail Transatlantic Westbound Luxury Catamaran 2024
Please complete the enquiry form above with as much detail as you can and we will send you all the trip information and connect you with the operator so you can make a booking directly.
If you have queries and questions about the trip include those in your form and we’ll personally reply to you within 24 hours.
Why Book with Another World Adventures?
Book direct with the tour operator. No mark-ups, no fees.
Save time by browsing our handpicked collection of the best adventure travel experiences.
Claim free travel gifts when you use our site to find your next trip.
A most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable travel company!Very helpful and provided lots of research material and excellent personal perspectives on the tall ship sailing trip I was interested in taking.
Excellent thoughtful service.They were prompt and friendly, and so thorough and helpful in connecting me with my adventure.
One of a Kind Service!From the very beginning of reaching out to AWA, they were super helpful, enthusiastic and informative.